Following the Government’s latest instructions that those of us who can work from home must do so, we recognise that for some people this will be a new and possibly slightly daunting experience.
To help people adjust to what will be the new normal for some time to come we are providing some useful links below that offer help and advice on various topics related to working remotely ranging from useful technical tips and help through to how to effectively manage a team remotely.
Please note that these links will open to third party content.
***Oxfordshire County Council and the Digital Infrastructure Team are not responsible for the content of, nor do they endorse any company/service or the opinions of external websites***
- BBC News
- ISP review
- ITV News
- Cisco Webex
- Teach from Home
- Open University Free Courses
- National Cyber Security Centre - Homeworking Preparations
- CIPD - Get the Most from Remote Working
- Forbes - Five Proven Benefits of Remote Work for Companies
- Glide Group - Practical Safety Guide for Businesses
- Linkedin Learning - New to Working Remotely
- HSE - Protect Home Workers
- Monster - How to Manage a Team Remotely
- WeWork - Benefits of Remote Work
- Broadband Savvy - How to Test and Improve Internet Speed
- Broadband Savvy - What Internet Speed Do I Need?
- Performance Issues with Broadband - see our FAQs